Saturday, December 15, 2007

With no motivation following this line

It doesn't matter how long you've known him.
If he's kept you smiling since day one, don't lose him.

***

Hello. Yesterday went for a late dinner at LPS!
Lao Pa Sat? Lao Pa Sa? Bwahahah, I dont know the spelling.
Okay, there was this huge traffic at Shenton Way. Lagged us.

I sat there while Mama, Papa & Sissie went to order food.
That place seriously is filled with alot ALOT of food.
:D :D




Hokkein noodles.


Cha Kway Teow.


White carrot cake, I dont dig that.


Black carrot cake, I dig that :)


Which do you prefer? The white one or the black?


Satay from the Satay club, lolzxzxzx.


Ice jelly and Strawberry milk ice.


Dad.


Look how my brother sits. Like shitting :D

Ate everything. Ate till my stomach can burst into pieces!
Then we went to walk around the place. Effing nice serenity.
:D




I love the night life.

I think Im gonna hangout at the place often, hawhaw.
It looks darn pretty, especially at night seriously.
Go to Shenton Way, Its filled with all the tall buildings and stuffs.

I realised something. I think my blog's becoming a food blog.
Ha ha, almost half of my entire pictures are filled with food!

My sore throat's becoming from bad to worse, YAYE.
I just painted my nails black, YAYE.
I just went back to maple and started to game, YAYE.
:D

Oh, today I rot to death at home. But I was on the phone with dearrrrr.
:D Thanks for preventing me from rotting yo. LOL.
Alrighty more tomorrow, goodbye all.

-----

131207.
You're my last and I'm going to make you my last
<3

No comments: